The H-FARM new headquarters consists of a complex of buildings including:
1. Restoration of an old building and convert the space in offices. The restoration employed vertical structure built with reinforced concrete with a steel and wood deck and a hood in reinforced concrete.
2. Restoration and conversion of a steel grain silos into a canteen for the offices of the company H-FARM. The project employed vertical reinforced concrete structures and perforated slabs for the different levels.
3. Demolition and new construction of the former stables, in order to realize the new offices of H-FARM. The project employed reinforced concrete foundations and above-ground structures made entirely of wood.
4. Construction of a new building to realize the reception for H-FARM headquarters. The project employed reinforced concrete foundations and structures above ground entirely of reinforced concrete.
5. Construction of a new building in order to realize a new office block. The project includes underground pit with reinforced concrete foundations and structures above ground reinforced concrete, steel and wood.